Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Palazzo Ducale e Basilica di San Marco, con Terrazze, mar, 28 gen 2020 - sab, 26 ott 2019
da 0,00 €
2. Tour di Palazzo DucaleTour di Palazzo Ducale, mar, 28 gen 2020 - sab, 26 ott 2019
da 0,00 €
3. Il Meglio di Venezia + Taxi su Canal GrandeIl Meglio di Venezia + Taxi su Canal Grande, mar, 28 gen 2020 - sab, 26 ott 2019
da 81,40 €
4. Tour Il Meglio di VeneziaTour Il Meglio di Venezia, mar, 28 gen 2020 - sab, 26 ott 2019
da 74,20 €
5. Venice Hop-On Hop-Off BoatVenezia Barche Hop-On Hop-Off, mar, 28 gen 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 20,60 €
6. Tour Serale con Giro in GondolaTour Serale con Giro in Gondola, gio, 2 apr 2020 - sab, 24 ott 2020
da 77,70 €
7. Vino e Assaggini nel Ghetto EbraicoVino e Assaggini nel Ghetto Ebraico, mer, 1 apr 2020 - ven, 23 ott 2020
da 56,80 €
8. Il Meglio di Venezia + Palazzo DucaleIl Meglio di Venezia + Palazzo Ducale, mar, 28 gen 2020 - dom, 29 dic 2019
da 0,00 €
9. Tour Vetri e MerlettiTour Vetri e Merletti, sab, 1 feb 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 40,60 €
Doge's Palace: Skip The Line
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
In the beautiful city of Venice you can visit the Doge's Palace - a gothic palace, that is much more rich in history and interior art, than you might think. You skip the line to the palace and get to enjoy the magnificence on the inside. This ticket also gives you access to the Correr Museum, the National Archaeological Museum and the Biblioteca Marciana.
- Skip the line to Doge's Palace
- Walk on the marble floor in the Correr Museum
- Get access to the National Archeological Museum
- See the library, Biblioteca Marciana
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
The first Doge's Palace was built on the same spot back in the 9th century. Unfortunately, it was destroyed by fire. The palace, you can visit today, is designed in the Venetian Gothic architectural style, and it dates back to the 14th century - though with many renovations along the way.
The exterior hints at the beauty, but the inside is a completely different story: There is a golden staircase, the walls are embellished in the fresco style and decorations in gold and both the ceiling and on the walls your eyes observe breathtaking paintings. You really get a sense of the splendor and contained power.
And there is so much more to see. Besides visiting the Doge's Palace this ticket also gets you access to other key sights on Saint Mark's Square: You gain access to the Correr Museum, where you walk on the marble floor, observe the lifelike statues and can peak out on the crowded street from the draped curtains. You also visit the national library, the Biblioteca Marciana, where you should make sure to visit the Reading Room. Lastly, you get access to the fascinating Archeological Museum, which is filled with ancient statues, art and vases made several thousand years ago.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
How do I gain entry?
At the Doge's Palace: Make sure to take the fast line for pre-purchased tickets. You then go through the security check, afterwards you scan your ticket - and you're in!
At the Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum and the Biblioteca Marciana: Show your ticket at the entrance of the Correr Museum. From there, you can then visit the National Archaeological Museum and the library. Note that it is not possible to leave end then re-enter!
Categorie di biglietti
Child (0-5): Free of charge
Monday-Sunday: 8:30 A.M. - 7 P.M.
Cosa non è incluso?
- A guided tour.
- Audio guide.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Salta la Coda
- Doge's Palace.
- Correr Museum.
- National Archaeological Museum.
- Biblioteca Marciana.
Piazza San Marco 1 30124 Venezia
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!