Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Tour di Palazzo DucaleTour di Palazzo Ducale, mar, 10 dic 2019 - sab, 26 ott 2019
da 0,00 €
2. Doge's Palace: Skip The LineDoge's Palace, mer, 11 dic 2019 - mar, 7 apr 2020
da 32,60 €
3. Vino e Assaggini nel Ghetto EbraicoVino e Assaggini nel Ghetto Ebraico, mer, 1 apr 2020 - ven, 23 ott 2020
da 56,80 €
4. Il Meglio di Venezia + Taxi su Canal GrandeIl Meglio di Venezia + Taxi su Canal Grande, mar, 10 dic 2019 - sab, 26 ott 2019
da 81,40 €
5. Tour Il Meglio di VeneziaTour Il Meglio di Venezia, mar, 10 dic 2019 - sab, 26 ott 2019
da 74,20 €
6. Il Meglio di Venezia + Palazzo DucaleIl Meglio di Venezia + Palazzo Ducale, ven, 13 dic 2019 - dom, 29 dic 2019
da 91,60 €
7. Tour Serale con Giro in GondolaTour Serale con Giro in Gondola, gio, 2 apr 2020 - sab, 24 ott 2020
da 77,70 €
8. Tour Vetri e MerlettiTour Vetri e Merletti, ven, 13 dic 2019 - dom, 6 dic 2020
da 40,60 €
9. Venice Hop-On Hop-Off BoatVenezia Barche Hop-On Hop-Off, mer, 11 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 20,60 €
Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica with Terraces
Skip the line to the Doge's Palace in Venice and see many of the areas of the palace, which are not open to the general public. You visit the St. Mark's Basilica, where you skip the line and see the terraces. This tour is guided by an English-speaking guide who tells you all the many secrets of the palace!
- Skip the line to the Doge's Palace
- See areas of the palace not open to the general public
- Skip the line to St. Mark's Basilica
- Visit the terraces of the basilica
- Learn more from your English-speaking guide
- Listen via a headset
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
The sun is peaking in through the curtains. It's time to rise and shine! When you're ready to leave your hotel room, don't forget to pack a water bottle - because you're in for a lot of walking and learning today!
This guided tour of the Doge's Palace and the St. Mark's Basilica is divided in two parts. The morning begins with you seeing the areas of the Doge's Palace that are not normally open for the general public. This includes the scary Torture Chamber and the Chamber of the Secret Chancellery. You also pay Casanova's old cell a visit. What was he arrested for? And how did he escape, when the palace was filled with security guards? Your guide fills you in on all the secrets and extra details.
After the first part of the tour you walk around the palace on your own, admiring the incredible interior. You walk the Bridge of Sighs, which is named so for the prisoners that walked its length on their way to cells across the canal. It's a piece of dark history - mysterious, yet fascinating. While enjoying your break, you find a spot in the sun and get a refreshment, before meeting up with your guide again.
The tour continues to St. Mark's Basilica, where you see the beautiful interior and the stunning mosaics that date all the way back to the 11th century as well as beautiful artworks. This basilica is very beautiful. Your visit ends with you visiting the terraces, where you can see the incredible view over the Piazza San Marco below!
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Present the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- Please note that the A.M. tour of Doge's Secret Itineraries lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes and ends at the Doge's Palace, where you can continue visiting the palace at your own pace. There is a break between the two tours. The P.M. tour lasts 1 hour and ends at St. Mark's Basilica.
- There is a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance as well as strollers or baby carriages.
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark's Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site.
- Photography is prohibited inside the Doge's Palace and inside St. Mark’s Basilica. It is however possible to take pictures when outside on the terraces.
Categorie di biglietti
Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
Cosa non è incluso?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Salta la Coda
Durata: 2 ore 25 minuti
- Skip the line access and entrance ticket to the Doge's Palace.
- Skip the line access to St. Mark's Basilica.
- Entrance ticket to the terraces of St. Mark's Basilica.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide.
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide.
Riva degli Schiavoni 30124 Venezia VE
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!